Now I have decided to continue to work on my image but instead I have concentrated on creating the text in the album. There are thousands of different text fonts on the web.The ones I was mainly interested is those that were common in famous rock bands such as Linkin Park, Boys like Girls. I also looked at old band covers such as the Led Zepplelin covers. These gave me ideas and I came across a few types of effects such as a supernatural effect that made it look quite alien like, a smoking effect to make it look mysterious but in the end I decided to choose a font that looked liked Graffiti but also symbolises a bit of rock music in it with its writing. Out of the many ways to create effects I have found a website with special effects all done for you. These were called actions and all you had to do were to insert them on to your photoshop and clicking it would automatically create the effect it creates. However I found it much more interesting to use my own types of effects.
No comments:
Post a Comment