Wednesday, 24 November 2010

24th November

Today I have finally completed the final image but I felt that it was a bit rushed as I missed quite a few lessons during this particular project. But I am still quite proud of my outcome as that was what I was kind of picturing in my head while making the image on photoshop. I have during time at home downloaded many different types of brushes to help create a white smudge behind the font to help it stand out and also quite a mystical effect. I also liked the part in my image where below the words Black Avenger all the colour of the people drains out leaving everything in black and white while the top is still coloured. This is all thanks to the effect of Hue and saturation found in Photoshop. The words in the picture I have decided to create quite some effects on it. I have added texture on it and also created a black and white effect on it. The fading effect caused by the white smudges also create quite a distant effect in the image making it look interesting. Below is the final image.

No comments:

Post a Comment