Sunday, 14 November 2010

November 8th

I have decided to create our band album picture to something quite similar as a flashback in the past image. I have used a non copyright background from the website stock. Xching where there are plenty of copyright photos which could be used for many purposes such as the reason I am using it for creating a band album. The background was a colour street background but to create the effect I turned it black and white. The Original picture is below. After I inserted this image into the photoshop document I used the Hue and Saturation effect to create a black and white effect. To turn it black and white I have to drag the saturation bar right down. I also wanted to have the right trees to have some colour so you can select the brush icon but the colours must be the default black and white. Then as you highlight the areas you want in colour it turns back into the original colour so it can stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment